Archive for the ‘Big 3’ Category

Top 7 Who Have Destroyed Music

September 23, 2019

Top Seven Who Have Destroyed the Music Industry.

7. The bought off music media that promotes instead of reports.

6. Radio Conglomerates, the I Hurt Radio bunch.

5. Streaming giants that pay percentages of pennies!

4. Ticket sellers, that make the average price $90.

3. 2. and 1. The Big 3 Labels, Warner, Sony, Universal, the 3 companies, that control everyone’s career in music – even yours!

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

September 23, 2019

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

1. Nothing is selling, so all musicians tour.

2. The average ticket price is $90, so only the biggest acts can tour.

3. 3 CEOs, from the Big 3 Labels, control music, prop up their old acts, and music never changes.

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.

The NPR Public Editor has got to Go!

May 9, 2019

The Public editor has time to talk about a theme song switch on one morning news show, but won’t talk about NPR’s policy that blocks all mention of the entire music revolution where thousands and thousands of musicians are against the Big 3, the three old men, no women, that control the entire music industry.

Time for a new Public Editor, one who covers our serious concerns, and goes beyond this lite coverage.

This PE has become a watchdog for NPR, not listeners. We need someone new.

Tom Hendricks
Musea since 1992

The Blockers

March 15, 2019

The Blockers.

These are media sources, advocacy groups, etc. that do not talk about progressive music, musicians, or music ideas. Why? Time to ask them! Readers suggest others you think should be on the list.

To get your name off the list, report the news in a way that is fair to all.

1 NPR (radio)
2. Dallas Observer (media)
3 Dallas Morning News (media)
4. KERA (radio)
5. Commercial Stations (radio / tv)
6. KNON (Dallas music radio station)
7. Texas Music Office (gov. org.)
8. KERA (radio)
9. Texas Music Magazine
10. TYT, the Young Turks (media watchdog)
11. Project Censored (media watchdog)
12. FAIR (media watchdog)
13. Texas Standard (radio news.)
14. Takeaway (radio news.)
15. Billboard (music media)
16. Rolling Stone, Spin, etc. (music media)
17. SXSW (music festival)
18. Digital Music News (music media).
19. BBC (and all foreign press.)
20. Pop Culture Happy Hour (radio show)
21. Think (Dallas radio show).
22. All Songs Considered (radio show)
23. KXT ( Dallas music radio station.)
24. The Tech giants (all of them that deal with music.)


%d bloggers like this: