Archive for the ‘Dallas’ Category

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.

World’s First Singalong Song

August 28, 2019

Dear Readers,

Today I posted my new video, the world’s first, online, singalong, song. See lyrics and sing the ‘lalalala chorus.” Join the world.

For this and all my channel of youtube videos see this url and give it a thumbs up or comment. Thanks!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomHendricksMusea

600 Art Works on Pinterest

August 15, 2019

Dear Reader,

PINTEREST, the picture site, has 600 of my art works posted on one page. You can scroll down and peruse all the thumbnail images, and click on any you want to see. Members have to log in.

Here’s how to find them:

1. Go to Pinterest.com

2. Search “Tom Hendricks” ,

3. Click on “Tom Hendricks 2243”

4. Click on the board titled, “Revolution in the Arts.”

Then see all the art.

Let me know what you think.

Tom Hendricks

PS There are also boards of pix for
Musea / Hunkasaurus and His Pet Dog Guitar / Books I’ve Written/ etc.

Kid Summer Triathlon

July 1, 2019

KID TRIATHLON idea:

Summer time and children are out of school and have free time. Musea suggests that there be a KID SUMMER TRIATHLON for kids around 10 years old

Three events.
1. READ: The child must read 100 pages of any books he/she chooses. 2. WALK : The child must walk a total of 10 miles
3. SERVE: The child must do 10 hours of community service

When the parents confirm that the child has finished the triathlon – he/she will receive $100 prize!

Musea since 1992

Past Copies of Musea

July 1, 2019

Dear Reader,

Musea is 27 years old this year. Some collectors may be interested in buying past issues.
My suggested price for my past issues is $100.00 for each copy in fine condition and $25,000 for all 205 issues in fine condition.

Tom Hendricks.


%d bloggers like this: