Posts Tagged ‘music revolution’

Top 7 Who Have Destroyed Music

September 23, 2019

Top Seven Who Have Destroyed the Music Industry.

7. The bought off music media that promotes instead of reports.

6. Radio Conglomerates, the I Hurt Radio bunch.

5. Streaming giants that pay percentages of pennies!

4. Ticket sellers, that make the average price $90.

3. 2. and 1. The Big 3 Labels, Warner, Sony, Universal, the 3 companies, that control everyone’s career in music – even yours!

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

September 23, 2019

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

1. Nothing is selling, so all musicians tour.

2. The average ticket price is $90, so only the biggest acts can tour.

3. 3 CEOs, from the Big 3 Labels, control music, prop up their old acts, and music never changes.

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.

World’s First Singalong Song

August 28, 2019

Dear Readers,

Today I posted my new video, the world’s first, online, singalong, song. See lyrics and sing the ‘lalalala chorus.” Join the world.

For this and all my channel of youtube videos see this url and give it a thumbs up or comment. Thanks!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomHendricksMusea

Song #2,100 “F#m” Guitar instrumental

May 27, 2019

“F#m” guitar instrumental.

This is a passionate and somewhat dark instrumental video.
(Not a studio recording) (c) Tom Hendricks 2019
Hunkasaurus and His Pet Dog Guitar

Comments welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE0SHnfr1Tg


%d bloggers like this: