Archive for the ‘current events’ Category

Golden Age in Film

September 30, 2019

While Hollywood is slipping, there are 3 places where film is going through a golden age:

1. Youtube videos and video makers.
2. Non network TV series and documentaries
3. K – Dramas, South Korean TV Shows.

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

September 23, 2019

Basics of the Music Industry Now!

1. Nothing is selling, so all musicians tour.

2. The average ticket price is $90, so only the biggest acts can tour.

3. 3 CEOs, from the Big 3 Labels, control music, prop up their old acts, and music never changes.

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.

World’s First Singalong Song

August 28, 2019

Dear Readers,

Today I posted my new video, the world’s first, online, singalong, song. See lyrics and sing the ‘lalalala chorus.” Join the world.

For this and all my channel of youtube videos see this url and give it a thumbs up or comment. Thanks!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomHendricksMusea

Big List Update July 1, 2019

July 1, 2019

“The BIG MUSIC LIST (200+ Song – First Worldwide Best Music, List) Big List Updates 6/19

Here are 200+ great tunes you have probably not heard, in all genres, from all over the world – all great songs, that stand out – not fit in. This Big List is the continual work of many years. See what you think, and find what you like.

For full list
https://musea.wordpress.com/2008/12/10/100-plus-best-music-from-youtube-and-myspace/

Best unknown 60’s rock classic, Spencer Davis Group, “Gimme Some Lovin’ “(yt.)

Best Jazz Duo Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli, “I Got Rhythm, etc. (yt.)

12 By 12, the first Co-op record company. Musea, Dallas, Texas.

Most inspiring female rock voice. Melanie (& The Edwin Hawkins Singers), “Candles in the Rain.” (yt.)

Best Jazz Chemistry, Any recording of Houston Person, Sax, and Ron Carter, Bass, like “Blue Seven.” (yt.)

Best “Love” Chorus. The Association, “Everything That Touches You”, (yt.)

Best Coltrane Cut from the Sound of Music. John Coltrane, “My Favorite Things” (yt.)

Best Monkees Single of Lesser Known Songs, Monkees, Hold On Girl/ Forget that Girl. (yt.)

Best Aretha Franklin Singing a Swinging Standard, Aretha Franklin, “Moon River”. (yt.)

Best Folk Cover of a Motown Classic, Mary McCaslin, “My World Is Empty Without You.” (yt.)


%d bloggers like this: