Archive for the ‘Editor Art S Revolutionary’ Category

3 Points to the Music Revolution

February 27, 2020

Here are 3 major points to the music revolution:

1. Pennies for play – pay for every click anywhere online.
2. D – Pop Music – the only thing that matters is the song.
3. Big 3 Labels – 3 CEOs have ruined music – take it back.

Sayings of Editor Art!

January 21, 2020

X: Wow, you are a Renaissance Man!
Y: I’m not THAT old

Musicians, are you D-Pop and for all musicians or for the Big 3 Labels: Warner, Universal, Sony?

D-Pop is music where the song is most important; not fame, millions spent on production or the number of background dancers in your video?

Naughty or Nice – it’s not a multiple choice!

We’ve had 30 years of technical innovations in the arts. Now it’s time for a golden age of content!

Have you ever had a dream that you were sleepy?

My wallet is a one way street.

The accountants run Hollywood and it shows.

3 companies, The Big 3 Labels, run music, have ruined it, and have got to go. Share the news!

The person who uses religion to hurt others is a monster!

Why does time have speed limits; velocity up to the speed of light.

a franchise is a product not a film.

Ulysses by James Joyce, abridged version.
Buck Mulligan
came bearing
a bowl of lather.

I’d ask you to grow old with me, but I’m already there!

Everyone wants to record an album cut – no one wants to record a hit!

I write my children’s books for me. Kid’s opinions just get in the way.

I like this novel! It doesn’t bog down with good writing!

When a business makes excessive profits, it’s either in a banner year or it’s cheating someone.Sad to report that this recording’s sophistication will be lost on all but the most discriminating and refined tonal palettes!

Musea #206, the Problem Solution issue now online

January 7, 2020

Dear Readers,The new Musea is out at the usual suspects and online at muses.us.
Remember open minds can solve problems.

Works on the Web

October 19, 2019

Works on the Web Department.

Right now I have a lot of work on the internet, including:

Music:
150 Studio recordings on Spotify, I tunes, YouTube, hunkasaurus.com etc 100 demos of new songs on Youtube.

Writing:
5 Novels and one book of Plays streaming on Amazon, I tunes, etc.

Art
900+ works on a Pinterest Board, “Revolution in Arts?

Zine:
200+ issues of my zine Musea (1992-2019)

Updates:
Weekly updates, comments, news, on my blog musea.wordpress.com Or see my FaceBook page.

Main Website:
TomHendricks.us

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.


%d bloggers like this: