THE LOST TAPES
These 27 Lost Tapes, most by me, some by talented friends, are called that because they have never been officially released on the net.
They include a couple full band, early singles from me, some great music from talented musician friends, and some of my keyboard compositions, with some of those in the classical style, some in the jazz style.
For those who missed them, here they are again.
THE LOST TAPES:
The letter following the title tells you how good the technical recording is – from A – F. A = studio recording. C or lower = home recording.
These four were my first attempts at the combo style of guitar playing or Voice and Guitar style, the style I’m recorded my 150 song set. There are three Elvis standards plus the cartoon TV theme song. All four were later rerecorded for the big music project. See youtube for all 4 by searching “CD Baby + Hunkasaurus + song-title”
1. Treat Me Nice – A. Some rockabilly.
2. That’s All Right Mama – A. More rockabilly
3. Heartbreak Hotel – A.
4 Bugs Bunny Theme – A.
Next come some full band songs from the past:
5. Dallas – A. Tribute to my home. “This town lies in the future!”
6. Stories – A. 2 verse/stories with this moral “Heaven help the man who refuses to change”
These two are both beautiful slow songs by very talented friends from my 12 By 12 recordings:
7. Love Is Forever. – A. Alayna Mosteller sings while the composer, Scott Jacob Loehr plays the piano accompaniment
8. Angel – A. Anthony Baugh sings one of his own songs.
Next come these keyboard pieces. These are what I call ‘bagatelles. They are each a very short keyboard composition usually with a major theme, a minor break, and a repeat of the major theme. All are poor, C-F for technical sound quality.
9. Bullfrog -single melody line for a looooow horn.
10. Circus – circus type music with a kinda calliope sound
11. Fractured Beethoven – my fractured version of Beethoven’s ‘Ode to Joy” from his ninth symphony. Purists cover your ears!
12. Leaves – harpsichord music – you are back in the 18th century.
13. Skating – a waltz. You can almost see the gliding of skaters in the carefree music.
14. Sparrow – synthesizer lite
15. Sprite – eerie and ghostly waltz for things that go bump in the night
16. Strings – sounds like a grand orchestra of violins
17. The Happy Flea – a whistling song
18. Subatomic Particles – hear them electrons buzzing?
19. Walk in the Field – I don’t remember a thing about this one. But I think it was melodic.
Here are some home recordings, and they sound it (tech quality C-F) of voice and/or guitar.
20. I’ll Sing For You – slow love song.
21. Spanish Melody – a composition of mine in the classical guitar vein. (Also see studio version online.
22. History of Rock and Roll – beat poetry with ‘crazy’ guitar – you dig!
23. Tommy’s Got A Song in His Guitar – little bit of autobio about songwriting. (Also see studio version online.
Some more synthesizer music. These are loosely jazz improvisations. Again all have low technical quality, C-F.
24 Soul Searching – jazz exploring.
25 The Happy Flea part 2 – happy jazz.
26 Watching Her Walk From Behind – sexy jazz.
27. The Signal – bells ring and exotic rhythms beckon.
http://www.Hunkasaurus.com / or all major streaming sites.