Posts Tagged ‘Dallas’

Musea

February 21, 2020

Musea History – the First Website

Readers, The following is the first page of the first Musea Website posted in the 90′s. It’s a general welcome to all. It was retrieved through the WAYBACK MACHINE, the internet archives. (the Musea website is at Musea.us or look up the article about me in Wikipedia)

————————————–

Once upon a time
In a Prairie Town
On the edge of a pine forest
In the hot summer of 1992…

I, Tom Hendricks,
A Musician, Painter and Writer,
Was slipping into nowhere
At a steady pace – then…
An idea…a fantabulous idea-
Musea was born…

HELLO AND WELCOME to the website for the zine MUSEA. We’re the monthly newsletter that is leading the ART REVOLUTION AGAINST the handful of CORPORATE ART AND MEDIA CONGLOMERATE WEASELS (there are only 10* now) who control virtually all of the arts and media in the U.S.; and we are FOR the best of all the “Indie” (independent) artists outside of corporate art…

Thanks for stopping by and browsing, and tell your friends about MUSEA. the zine for ART and the ART REVOLUTION.
Musea since 1992.

Musea #206, the Problem Solution issue now online

January 7, 2020

Dear Readers,The new Musea is out at the usual suspects and online at muses.us.
Remember open minds can solve problems.

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution from Musea, since 1992

September 5, 2019

Music Quotes about the Music Revolution.
From Musea, since 1992

Time for a change in music – instead of just 3 companies controlling everything there should be thousands!

Musea, leading the music revolution against the “Big 3 Labels” that control the music industry.

Those born since the 90s have the delusion that mainstream music is supposed to be bad and not the best in the world.

The Big 3 Labels control manufacturing, distribution, promotion, reviews, concerts, radio, awards shows, music media, music charts, and streaming. Anything else they sue out of business by their watchdog organization, RIAA.

When you have to search out a musician’s music, they are probably making minimum wage, while 1% make 70% of all money in music.

When people hide their heads in the sand about all this, it’s the same as bowing down to the 3 CEOs that control and have ruined music.

Join us – thousands of musicians against the 3 CEOs that control the music industry.

Time to stop supporting the 3 old men, no women, that control all music, the Big 3, and start supporting all musicians. That includes ending the glass ceiling against all women in positions of leadership in the music industry.

Which side are you on, 3 CEOs, The Big 3, that control the music industry or all musicians?

Musicians need your support not your head in the sand!

Who here would get upset if there were more than 3 people who decided if you got a career in music or made minimum wage all your life?

The Big 3 control 80% of the music industry and their lawyers the other 20%.

When the music media blocks out the music revolution against the Big 3, they block out every musician making minimum wage or less = thousands of talented people.

Music revolution has two sides:
3 greedy CEOs that prop up the same 10 top 40 pop stars versus all the other musicians in the world.

Katy Perry spent $11 million on promoting one song!
Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” tour has made $736.7 million!
To make minimum wage through streaming on Spotify, a musician has to have 336,842 total plays. No musician can compete against the pop darlings of the Big 3 Labels!

Remember my ear is always open.

More Sayings of Editor Art

September 5, 2019

Good and simple becomes iconic.

K Pop is the first music of the online world, and this century.

A franchise is not a film, it’s a marketing scheme.

Asteroid definition – Rock Star!

We know that chemistry is the same no matter where you go in the universe – so it’s logical that biology is the same no matter where you go in the universe.

A trapezoid is not a dinosaur

Some people are a black hole of need.

The town where reality stays in the car.

Crickets, tumbleweeds and yawns.

He’s so dumb that if he had a bandage on his finger, he couldn’t count!

If Meryl Streep looked in a mirror and asked, “Who’s the fairest actress of them all?”
the mirror might some day say “Shin Hye-Sun.”

Their chemistry was good, but their biology was even better!

World’s First Singalong Song

August 28, 2019

Dear Readers,

Today I posted my new video, the world’s first, online, singalong, song. See lyrics and sing the ‘lalalala chorus.” Join the world.

For this and all my channel of youtube videos see this url and give it a thumbs up or comment. Thanks!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomHendricksMusea


%d bloggers like this: