Texas Standard and KUT in Austin
Why is Texas Standard so conservative, anti-Texas music, and opposed to innovation when you say you are none of these? Why not talk about the music revolution coming out of Dallas, the TeXas Video Showdown that challenges what music has become, and that all music has jumped the shark because of 3 men controlling it. Come on corporate suits, do what you promise.
When it comes to music coverage you promised and failed on all these
WE PROMISE OUR AUDIENCE AND GUESTS WE WILL:
• Respect your intelligence.
• Respect your need for accurate information.
• Engage both head and heart.
• Remain true to the ideals of public radio.
• Experiment and try new things.
• Keep you informed and connected.
• Surprise you.
(editor of the 23 year old zine Musea)
This post is about the 3 men that control all the music.
That is not an exaggeration, it is a fact.